If we had to pick only one reason to see Red Riding Hood it would have to be all those adorable boys who share screentime with Amanda Seyfried. One of the handsome devils is 25-year-old Max Irons, son of Jeremy Irons. Here are five things you need to know about this beautiful Brit:
1. Max was born Maximilian Paul Diarmuid Irons to Jeremy and stage actress Sinead Cusack. He attended boarding schools in England before heading to London’s Guidhall School of Music and Drama.
2. Red Riding Hood isn’t Max’s first time gracing the silver screen. He appeared in 2009′s Dorian Gray, playing the character of Lucius alongside actors like Ben Barnes and Fiona Shaw.
3. He’s a model! Max has modeled for Burberry and served as the face of MANGO in 2009. Here’s a video of him being super serious about a series of fashion questions:
4. He was kicked out of boarding school for getting down and dirty with a lady classmate. In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Max disclosed that he was caught in a compromising position by his school’s headmaster who asked Max’s girlfriend “Are you wearing a brassiere?”
5. He’s got a super-attractive older brother named Samuel Irons, who works as a photographer. Good genes, these ones.