I have a hard time getting a read on Real World/Road Rules Challenge star Abram Boise. On one hand, he’s known for getting violent with castmates, had a threesome in a hot tub on national television, and recently smeared his own poop all over a jail cell where he was being held on a public indecency charge. But he also shows a softer side with his forays into writing and painting. Recently, Abram wrote and illustrated a kids’ book called The Star of Happiness. Crushable has a copy of the book, and it provides some interesting insights into the psyche of our people-punching, polar-bear-loving reality star.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: