Earlier this week, the posters at Reddit contemplated mortality in the fascinating discussion thread titled, “What famous movie death scene would you like your death to be like?” And while many of the answers were sheer ridiculousness, there were some choices that actually resonated with us. The scenes in this gallery are emotional, cathartic, and examples of damn fine acting and writing. Since we’re discussing pretty pivotal scenes, beware of spoilers!
|10 Reasons To See ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows’|
|Reddit Users Have A Mature Conversation About Sex…Sort Of (Or: Why Aren’t There Relationship Sites For Dudes?)|
|Is Reddit’s Suicidal Subforum Helpful Or One Big Joke?|
Recommended by Crushable:
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
What We're Reading: