Katy Perry‘s an interesting case. She’s become an advocate for gay rights, something that’s apparent in her “Firework” video which shows two guys kissing as fireworks explode. But remember how she got her start? Her first single “Ur So Gay” features the lyrics “You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys.” Katy followed that up with “I Kissed a Girl,” the smash hit about faux-experimentation that had the gay community groaning. All this is to say: Have you seen the body language between Katy and BFF Rihanna? OMG, right? We imagine the both taste like cherry Chapstick.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
What We're Reading: