Katy Perry‘s an interesting case. She’s become an advocate for gay rights, something that’s apparent in her “Firework” video which shows two guys kissing as fireworks explode. But remember how she got her start? Her first single “Ur So Gay” features the lyrics “You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys.” Katy followed that up with “I Kissed a Girl,” the smash hit about faux-experimentation that had the gay community groaning. All this is to say: Have you seen the body language between Katy and BFF Rihanna? OMG, right? We imagine the both taste like cherry Chapstick.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: