Jenni “J.Woww” Farley is my favorite housemate from Jersey Shore – she’s not clingy and annoying like Sammi Giancola or obsessed with her persona like The Situation. I spent most of this weekend curled up reading JWoww’s masterpiece, The Rules According to JWoww. I really wish this book had existed when I was 17, because it would have saved me a lot of the heartache that comes from dating losers and having low self-esteem. Here are some of important lessons from Our Lady of The Watermelon Boobs.
|Happy Friday! Looks Like JWOWW Got All Lesbo On Us|
|Would You Take Dating Advice From ‘The Rules According To JWOWW’?|
|‘Jersey Shore’ Gallery: What JWOWW’s Art Says About Her|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
What We're Reading: