Wait, wasn’t this just a Weekend Update segment? We know this poster is only a “goof” for Medea’s Big Family, but damn, Tyler Perry, at this point we don’t know what’s more obvious: That you feel that the Academy overlooks African-American filmmakers in their award shows, or that you are the Ed Woods of our generation. And not just because your films have shitty special effects.
|The Daily WTF: That’s One Way To Deal With Gum In Your Hair|
|The Daily WTF: Swampy’s Monsters|
|The Daily WTF: T-Pain’s Facebook Like Button Tattoo|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
What We're Reading: