Rebecca Drysdale really broke the mold with her take on an “It Gets Better” video. Her offering to Dan Savage‘s celeb-filled anti-bullying campaign is a hilarious and ambitious music video (with somewhat NSFW lyrics) that makes its point while still remaining super entertaining. Rebecca’s an improv performer who has toured all around the country — and now she’s proved that it doesn’t get any better than this video.
Recommended by Crushable:
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
What We're Reading: