When we spotted Winona Ryder in a menswear-inspired suit on last night’s Black Swan carpet we instantly thought of Leighton Meester‘s Charlie Chaplin-esque look from Monday’s IFP awards. Then this morning when we saw photos of Halle Berry in a gold suit at the Frankie & Alice premiere we decided that the blazer-and-pants look is officially a trend. One question: If this fall is all about suits and ties for women does that mean guys are stuck in sweater capes and high-heeled boots?
|Update Your Beauty Regime With Monthly Samples - Just Click Here|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
What We're Reading: