One of our favorite things about Burlesque (so far) is the absurd, over the top costume design. The Christina Aquilera/Cher vehicle has more sparkles, sequins and Stanley Tucci that we know what to do with. And for those of you worried that you would have to cover yourself in glitter to replicate these looks, a website called SeenOn has something exciting for you. They are putting actual costumes from the movie on sale starting this Sunday at 9P. Even better, you can enter to win a private screening of the movie for you and 100 of your closest friends.
How do we convince SeenOn that this is something Crushable NEEDS?
According Seen On, costumes worn by Christina Aguilera, Kristen Bell and Julianne Hough will all be available for purchase. Including the looks pictured here, which all seem only just barely able to cover female private business.
The sale will also feature Burlesque-inspired items, and the first 30 shoppers will receive three bottles of the OPI Burlesque collection.
In case you are wondering, here are a few acceptable activities that you can partake in once you have purchased said gear:
- Any New Year’s Eve party – where everyone is already drunk.
- A Burlesque show, where you plan to perform.
- A Dita Von Teese look a like costume party.
- Somewhere where everyone thinks they’re in the movie Chicago.
- In your bedroom or kitchen. Where we would likely just dance around in them all the time.