So Jane Pratt, the editor of the late 80s/early 90s teen zine Sassy, may be launching a similar-themed magazine with tween fashion blogger Tavi Gevinson. That is the best news we’ve heard all year for the magazine world, because the sardonic writing and awesome spreads in Sassy were one of the biggest influencing factors for all of us here at Crushable. They were Jezebel, pre-Jezebel, but without as much politics. They were Nylon, but with funnier copy. They were, essentially, who we wanted to be. And oh yeah, they had the most amazing covers that amazingly stand the test of time. We dare you to tell us otherwise.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
What We're Reading: