Gabriel Dishaw‘s a junk artist in Indiana who creates sculptures out of found materials. For the past few years he’s been working on a series of Nike shoes made out of things like scrap metal, computer chips and typewriter parts. Is it art? Fashion? The future of footwear? This gallery of sneaker sculptures gives new meaning to the term “wearable art.”
Recommended by Crushable:
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
What We're Reading: