We can’t imagine that it’s comfortable, but Katell Gelebart‘s “eco-friendly” designs certainly uses the 3 r’s: Reuse, Recycle, and Repackage-as-couture-clothing. We might never wear a rice-dress or a bean-label apron, but they’re cute in a way that just screams “Eat Me!”
|Update Your Beauty Regime With Monthly Samples - Just Click Here|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
What We're Reading: