Last night was the series premiere party of the latest incarnation of Bravo’s Real Housewives schadenfreude zeitgeist, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Look, I’m not going to pretend that I know who these people are (no one does, yet!), but I did scream out loud when I saw that picture of Latoya Jackson. And what’s going on with Bobby Trendy‘s fake wax lips? That’s when it hit me…these women were about as “real” as those (NSFW) Real Dolls that guys buy off the Internet and look uncannily like actual women. Hell, half these ladies probably are made of just as much silicone as those dolls; the only reason they get their own TV show is that no doll has ever tried to fight Andy Cohen on a reunion special. Below, try to guess which of these women are real and which are simply…plastic.
Recommended by Crushable:
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
What We're Reading: