• Jennifer Wright thinks we should rename The Walk of Shame to something more awesome. We’d agree, except this phenomenon ended up with one of us not wearing pants to the office this morning. (TheGloss)
• Dating a nice guy: Okay to hit them?* (CollegeCandy)
• Shed a tear for the last adult book store in St. Paul, Minnesota, which just closed its doors. (AVN)
• 15 fun facts about your breasts. (Ex: “It is only appropriate to call them ‘dirty pillows’ if you are Carrie’s mom.”)* (Nerve)
• Break-up playlists don’t really exist, do they? (Betty Confidential)
• The Karissa Shannon sex tape has a trailer. Naturally. (X17)
• We’re sorry, but finding out that women apologize more than men because we feel guilty all the time hardly qualifies as news. (The Awl)
*J/k. Sort of.