What do you get when combine the ridiculousness unfortunately misplaced Andy Kaufman-esque performance art of Joaquin Phoenix with the “high-concept” rationalizations for all of James Franco‘s recent work COMBINED with a smug, self-righteous atttiude about the hardships of fame AND some sort of weird Tim and Eric non-sequitor humor? Adrian Grenier‘s recent viral promotions for Teenage Paparazzi, of course! Here’s a commercial he made for his upcoming HBO documentary (he is so serious!) starring some of his “friends” like “Kim Kardashian, Ke$ha, Ashton Kutcher, Mario Lopez, Michelle Rodriguez, the Shamwow guy!” It’s called the “Slebsuit!”
Recommended by Crushable:
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
What We're Reading: