What do you get when combine the ridiculousness unfortunately misplaced Andy Kaufman-esque performance art of Joaquin Phoenix with the “high-concept” rationalizations for all of James Franco‘s recent work COMBINED with a smug, self-righteous atttiude about the hardships of fame AND some sort of weird Tim and Eric non-sequitor humor? Adrian Grenier‘s recent viral promotions for Teenage Paparazzi, of course! Here’s a commercial he made for his upcoming HBO documentary (he is so serious!) starring some of his “friends” like “Kim Kardashian, Ke$ha, Ashton Kutcher, Mario Lopez, Michelle Rodriguez, the Shamwow guy!” It’s called the “Slebsuit!”
Recommended by Crushable:
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
What We're Reading: