Okay Sesame Street, we get it. You’re a big boy now, and your guest-stars are hip and relevant! Neil Patrick Harris! Feist! Will.I.am! Wait…he’s not still relevant, is he? We mean, props for this not being a “Yes We Can” take off (we were worried when we saw the title was “What I Am”), but we’d rather have seen Fergie on the show, who could at least teach kids something useful, like how the letter M stands for “meth-face.”
Recommended by Crushable:
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
What We're Reading: