It’s a dress… it’s a chair… it’s a dress-chair! French artist Geraldine Husson has taken the idea of comfortable clothing to its logical extreme with her collection of wearable seats. Obsessed with the relationship between art, design and architecture, Geraldine created what she describes as “objects to live in.” Take a look at our gallery of some of Geraldine’s wildest creations.
Recommended by Crushable:
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
What We're Reading: