Guess what? Topher Grace and Camilla Belle are dating or in the-early-stages-of. Topher, who once dated Ivanka Trump, likes put-together women. Camilla fits the bill. But paparazzi pics of them together won’t fetch a whole lot. That’s because – to put it bluntly – they’re not Brangelina. Or Zac and Vanessa. Or Ronnie and Sammi. (The photo above is a WENN image of Topher with Jessica Alba standing in for Camilla because Topher/Camilla are an invisible couple). Nobody really cares about their relationship. Except for us because we’re weird like that. But maybe you care too! In that case, perhaps you’ll appreciate our list of some other low-level celeb couplings who deserve more attention (for various reasons):
- Anne Hathaway and Adam Schulman. She’s a photogenic, polarizing starlet. He’s an obscure actor and accidental thief. There’s a story there.
- Alex Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth. He’s hot, and Kate has great style. More photos, please.
- Teen Mom‘s Tyler and Catelynn. They are the adorable, devoted, impossibly mature heroes of the popular MTV series. The show deserves an Emmy, and Tyler and Catelynn need to teach a master class in how to be a good person.
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt … totally overshadowed in the dorky-accessible department by Justin Long and Drew Barrymore. Mostly, we don’t want to let Sad Krasinski die.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Hilary Burton: JDM, otherwise known as Denny from Grey’s Anatomy, knocked Hilary up and then she disappeared somewhere to have their baby in secret. WTF.
- Modern Family‘s Sarah Hyland and High School Musical 3‘s Matt Prokop. Because they’re normal and we like Sarah. But we get it: Sarah has to get publicly wasted/release a sex tape/star on a trashy reality show/marry and divorce Brad Pitt to make relationship news in the tabloids. And we’re sure she’s OK with that. Really, she is. (Crushable theory: The fear of morphing into Speidi is what drove LC to go underground with Kyle Howard; by that logic, C-list-by-choice LC is leading the way for low-key peers like Sarah to avoid the fame monster that consumed Heidi Montag).
Are there any celeb couples we missed? No matter how random or obscure, tell us!