Kelly Clarkson‘s “Since You’ve Been Gone” remains one of my favorite karaoke songs that I’ll never sing, and Swedish pop star Robyn‘s “Dancing On My Own” is the latest in a string of successful comeback singles post-”Show Me Love.” Put them together and what do you have? Magic. Non-Ketamine-induced magic. (Via Buzzfeed)
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
What We're Reading: