- Katy Perry blasts ex Travis McCoy (and his past drug use) on her new song “Circle The Drain.” (Page Six)
- Jennifer Aniston says women don’t need to settle down with a man to be good moms. (People)
- Speaking of Jen, she maaaaaay join the movie adaptation of Arrested Development. No word on Michael Cera. (MTV)
- Lindsay Lohan‘s assistant is miserable without her, having to contend with Dina and Ali instead. (TMZ)
- The Twilight saga dug its fangs – heheheheh – into the 2010 Teen Choice Awards, sucking up – hee – SEVEN surfboard tropies. Team Jacob! (Access Hollywood)
- Also! Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez kissed and made up at the Teen Choice. Again, Team Jacob.
- The Salahis got SERVED. With a new lawsuit. (Popeater)
- Meanwhile, Brody Jenner shaved an “A” in his head for “Avril.” So whipped!
(Jemal Countess/Getty Images)