Justin Bieber is coming out with a movie! In 3D!!! D’uh: You already know this, because he tweeted it earlier today and it immediately showed up on your Bieber-feed. Though details of the movie are still scarce – mainly because it will be based on a memoir that Justin is still – we’ve scored an exclusive list of the top 10 super-secret features that will make the Justin Bieber movie better than any other film, ever.
1. With their special glasses on, audiences can experience a Bieber-obsessed Australian 10-year-old’s hand coming out of screen and trying to snatch hat off head.
2. Ticket price includes 3D glasses; link to Justin’s new “For the Fans‘” version of “Love Me” on YouTube.
3. Heat sensors located behind every chair activate whenever Justin blow dries his hair.
4. Director M. Night Shyamalan surprise plot twist reveals Justin has been dead for the majority of the film.
5. Every theater guaranteed to include at least three 20-somethings who promise to watch the movie “ironically.”
6. If you promise to take your little sister to see the movie, your mom won’t mention that you came home smelling like marijuana last night to your father.
7. Bieber-vision?? BIEBER-VISION!!!!!
8. Its mere existence will keep tween fans from killing themselves after the Twilight movies end.
9. Jane Lynch‘s Academy Award-winning role as the title character.
10. It’s still better than Inception.
Tell us peeps: Will you see the movie – “ironically”? (Heh heh)