This week, we covered the Television Critic’s Association press tour in Los Angeles, talked to Andy Cohen and watched a crochet artist show off her stuff. Check out the best of the best for the last week of steamy July.
• We had some great Television Critic’s Association conference coverage this week, courtesy of Crushable contributor Delaina Dixon. Here’s some of the best: Ed Westwick moves on, the stars of new NBC show Undercovers are — gasp! — black, Gabourey Sidibe never wanted to be an actress, Ashley Tisdale talks Hellcats and 90210‘s Matt Lanter dishes on the show’s new gay character.
• Bravo’s programming exec Andy Cohen puts rumors to rest about Housewives this exclusive interview
• One day after the second season for Jersey Shore premiered Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi was arrested. Oh, and Angelina Pivarnick is leaving the show for her own reality show. We’re not sure we’ll be watching that one.
• Ellen DeGeneres is out at America Idol but we think Jessica Simpson should take her spot at the judge’s table.
• A tanning salon throws a “Free Lindsay” rally. Successful or no?
• 17-year-old rapper Lil Twist answers our Crushable Questionnaire.
• We recap Bethenny’s Getting Married? — with Barbies!.
• Crochet artist Olek shows off a new crocheted bike.
• Project Runway designers show off their style chops side by side with Heidi Klum.
Drew put on high heels for the first time ever, and survived to tell the story.
• How young or old would you date?
• Men, women and money, the ultimate challenge.
• Advice: how to get your guy friend to stop flirting.
• This author dated DatingBrian.
• What happens when a joke via text gets taken the wrong way?
• Love the New York Times wedding announcements? Now you can stalk them to your heart’s content.
• The best of the creepiest creepy stares in soap opera magazines.