Man, and here we thought that our creepy obsession with pageant moms was limited to that 1-hour dose on TLC every week. But apparently not content to sit idly by and let other parents be the worst, a new trend has developed to exploit the sexualization of the 10-and-under set even further: Pole-dancing classes! For you and mommy to both tone up and feel more “sexy.” Tracy Clark-Flory from Salon wrote that the mainstreaming of burlesque culture may have paved the way for these tiny pole-dancers, which are now considered somewhat acceptable as a form of exercise in their own right (“pole fitness” anyone?) Still, who is paying for these kids classes? Your creepy uncle?
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
What We're Reading: