Postmortem: We Can Now Say Brittany Murphy Didn’t OD?

So here’s some news: Brittany Murphy and her husband Simon Monjack may not have both died from drug overdoses! It may have been the pneumonia that was caused by the large amount of toxic spores in their houses.

That’s not to say that the duo weren’t on a lot of other, bad stuff (the Clueless star was on a truckload of pills), but considering that they both officially died from a respiratory illness at such a young age, maybe Brittany’s public image may be restored in the afterlife, after forensic investigators or House M.D. are able to determine the real cause of death.

Share This Post: