Lola tells us a lot in her inauguration to the blogopshere!
- Lola is turning 14 in October, which is a big deal because she finally gets to dye her hair.
- Favorite color: black. Least favorite color: brown.
- Reasoning behind least favorite color choice: “it resembles the color of something QUITE gross.”
- “Music wise My Chemical Romance is THE BEST BAND EVER for realzzzz. They are so awesome it hurts. If you don’t know who they are just… go away OR download their songs.”
On Her Personal Style:
- Lola is “totally obsessivo about 80’s shorts… You know the kind that makes your butt look kinda big, with a grunge-looking shirt tucked in.”
- Lola is “in love with brogues or as some people call them ‘oxford shoes.’”
- Lola is “on like a search right now” for “a good sandal.”
- Wants to know what you think about rompers: “Is that like a hit or miss, ‘cause I’m not sure. If you comment, be sure to tell me what you think.”
On The Clothing Line, Material Girl:
- “It’s like 80’s themed, which pretty much rocks, so yeah.”
- “Material Girl is coming out soon… HOLLA HOLLA! Ok and this is pretty awesome I will send a FREE t-shirt to the first person who can tell me in which big store the opening of Material Girl is….how cool rigghhhhhht???Annnnnnd I am 4 realz excited for the opening which I will give you the exact dates for in my next blog entry, so stay tuned for more.”
On Gladiator Sandals:
- “OK but no joke gladiator sandals are OUT. They came out in summer 2008 and I was like, ok those are really cute. Then 2009 comes around and people are still wearing them so I’m like, ok whatever it’s just a phase. BUT NOOOOO. Because good old 2010 is now coming along and people are STILL wearing them, and then I was just like OK NO! It’s been three years people COME ON!!!!!!!!! I’m just like what????”
So, yeah. Let’s hope she updates this as frequently as possible. *Going to throw away our gladiator sandals now.*