Well, Lenny Kravitz was at the Entourage premiere, getting hugged by an overly-happy Jeremy Piven. And now the 90s “Jimi Hendrix” (not really) showed up at a church choir function just because he was “sitting on his terrace” and heard some awesome music, so decided to join them. Okay. Urlesque is calling it a viral stunt, but you know that’s what we said about the Chris Klein video and now he’s in rehab, so we don’t want to bring any more bad luck on the formerly famous.
Recommended by Crushable:
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
What We're Reading: