We admit it: We are obsessed with the Kardashians. Why are they famous? We don’t care! They are funny-ridiculous-ubiquitous famewhores, and we find them weirdly endearing. And the news that Kim, Khloe and Kourtney will play themselves in an upcoming episode of 90210 is not altogether shocking – any excuse to promote Brand Kardashian!
But that’s beside the point: Everybody has a favorite sister (or male family member), really, and the one you gravitate toward reveals much about your character. For instance, if you like….
- Kim: You love beautiful things, ample rears, stories of post-sex tape redemption, hot NFL stars and dating them vicariously through reality stars.
- Khloe: You have a wicked, sometimes brutal sense of humor, or prefer to surround yourself with those who do; you love mouthing off, having the last word (and too much to drink), waxing friends’ bikini areas free of charge, hot NBA stars and quickie dream weddings attended by Phil Jackson, of all people.
- Kourtney: You are sensible and trustworthy, but also fun to be around. This makes you everyone’s BFF. But you have heinous taste in men.
- Mama Kardashian: You have Mommy Issues.
- Bruce: You have Daddy Issues.
- Rob: You like cute boys.
- Scott: You have no self esteem.
- Mason: You like babies.
So which one are you into: Kim, Rob, Mama? (If you say Scott, we have to talk!).