As we’ve noted previously, some the Real Housewives of New Jersey seem to have some budget problems. Both Teresa and Danielle have even put their houses up for sale. Jezebel’s cooked up a pretty extensive report on the various characters’ financial woes.
As it turns out:
- Jacqueline’s husband’s company just went bankrupt.
- Danielle did not pay some taxes back in 2006 and 2007.
- Caroline went to court for not paying medical bills in the ’90s. The Brownstone, the event space her family operates, has also had a bunch of financial battles.
- Dina’s husband Tommy was sued by American Express and Bank of America in 2006.
- Oh, and Teresa, as you likely know, is $11 million in debt.