From celebrity dads to celebrity abs, Crushable had you covered this week. Here are some of our best posts from the last week.
- Blind Item! Which A-list pop star traumatized her pedicurist?
- This week, Crushable was there as former Destiny’s Child member Kelly Rowland debuted a handful of songs from her upcoming solo album, and chatted with Oprah‘s BFF Gayle King.
- We chatted with Gossip Girl author Cecily von Ziegesar about her new book Cum Laude, which fictionalizes her college life, but only a little.
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager‘s India Eisley told us she wants to work on more grown-up shows.
- We partied with Real Housewives.
- Celebrity photographers Markus Klinko and Indrani, stars of Bravo’s Double Exposure, reveal who was the most difficult star to shoot.
- Father’s Day is tomorrow, and we commemorate with this gallery of the worst celebrity dads.
- Don’t you worry, Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are still very much together. Whew!
- Real Housewives of New York City‘s latest season may have concluded, but we recap the ladies’ greatest hits — with Barbies!
- How can celebrities work together to solve the oil spill crisis? We have some (fictional) ideas.
- Summer tips: a tom-boy’s style guide.
- A gallery of really fake looking eyelashes that are still really cool.
- Do you love your favorite TV show so much you’d wear clothes inspired by it? Then these ideas are for you.
- Our man panel sounds off on meeting women for the first time: their techniques for approaching girls, favorite stories and when you should reveal you have a boyfriend.
- We rank the most common — and least common — types of text messages from guys.
- Have you ever felt this way: your boyfriend is perfect but…
- What TVs, movies and other stuff have you picked up from boyfriends in the past?
- Take a guess: who do these abs belong to?
- Before you make your summer travel plans, check out our expert tips on how to travel safely.
- Be careful! Herpes are more prevalent than you would think.
- Oxford students wear tuxes to their finals, have food fights.
- G(irls) 20 Summit recap: RESPECT!
- To celebrate the World Cup, we have a cute gallery of dogs in soccer jerseys.