Now that the NYC edition of Real Housewives is over — for now! — we must pack up our dolls until next season. Here, we provide their greatest hits ever of all time. Check out our favorite moments in the gallery below! (Programming note: Bethenny the Doll will continue to work on Fridays, interpreting the new Bravo hit Bethenny Getting Married?)
And as for last night’s third installment of the brutal reunion trilogy, we learned the real deal on what went down regarding Kelly Bensimon‘s breakthrough on Crazy Island, among other things:
- After Kelly’s meltdown, Ramona Singer and Bethenny Frankel called up Jill Zarin from their Virgin Islands compound and told her something was wrong with Kelly and they needed her help.
- So when Jill flew down from New York to surprise Ramona — and make up with Bethenny — she felt she might be greeted warmly. Instead, she got kicked out! Voicing her humiliation on last night’s show, Jill said: “By the way Ramona, thanks for offering me and Bobby a drink of water or the bathroom.”
- This made Ramona angry, and her anger manifested itself in hilarious foot-stomping. As when she barked at Jill for acting “holier than thou” when she crashed the Housewives‘ vacation home.
- Sonja Morgan sided with Ramona: “She did get up from her pedicure to talk to you,” she argued.
- Kelly is still cray-cray.
- Bethenny and Jill will never be friends, despite the crying and hugging. Also, Bethenny may be leaving RHONY entirely.
- We want more Grandma Wrinkles!
And now, without further ado, THE GREATEST HITS!!!