Rain? What rain? Celebs braved a nasty downpour to attend the 2010 Tony Awards on Sunday at Radio City Music Hall in NYC. Christopher Walken had a personal umbrella holder. Scarlett Johansson arrived with a better accessory: husband Ryan Reynolds, or as she refers to him, “My Canadian who I live with.” Lea Michele brought her BFF Jonathan Groff; meanwhile, an audience of fans gathered across the street, howling for the divalicious Glee actress and other stars including Daniel Radcliffe, Ricky Martin and Green Day.
Recommended by Crushable:
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
What We're Reading: