Speaking of 90s nostalgia, Samantha Ronson‘s brother Mark (you know, the one who did that Lily Allen collabo) has made this Nintendo-esque sequence for “Circuit Breaker,” a song on his upcoming album Record Collection. We’re getting a little tired of bleep-bloop as a music genre, but watching those little pixels change colors and move around never cease to…to…sorry, we just zoned out there for a second.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: