From Chris Klein to Chuck Bass to the very end of Lost, what a week it’s been at Crushable. Read on for our list of our best posts from the past week.
- Chris Klein — remember him? — hit the Internet with a video of him possibly auditioning for Mamma Mia. Real or fake, we think it shows Chris should be hired for something, anything, soon.
- We hung out with AnnaLynne McCord and Ed Westwick — and there’s photo proof.
- Party Down‘s Martin Starr has a milkshake and a tattoo.
- Lindsay Lohan: take our advice.
- Why CW’s newest makeover show for fall, Plain Jane is icky
- ABC Family’s new show Pretty Little Liars is still totally confusing to us.
- Travis Garland: the next Justin Timberlake?
- Modern Family creator says furor over no gay kiss is much ado over nothing.
- Singer Shontelle talked to us about boys, Rihanna and Beyonce.
- Five songs that should be banned from American Idol.
- Model Sessilee Lopez has some advice for Christine Staub.
- Real Housewives of New Jersey gossip: did Dina Manzo and her husband split up? And then we live blogged Monday night’s episode.
- And this week’s Real Housewives of New York City was crazy, too. We recapped with Barbies.
- The we decided Kelly Bensimon needed some star shrinking. Have you seen her YouTube channel?
- Speaking of recaps, what about The Hills with My Little Ponies?
- Miley Cyrus likes metallics
- Remember 90′s teen heartthrob Jonathan Taylor Thomas? Whatever happened to him?
- 15 girl habits guys should pick up.
- What does your boyfriend’s Lost alter ego say about him?
- Tips to get your boyfriend to quit smoking.
- What are your text messaging pet peeves?
- Have you ever been matched with a friend by an online dating service?
- Lines that won’t get your laid: “I have a girlfriend.”
- Fame Wore: James Franco seems unconcerned with his red carpet moment.
- Make Your Own: embellished T-shirts.