Egyptian-born Ghada Amer is making some serious waves with her erotic needlework, now on display at Cheim & Read’s gallery in New York City. Stand far enough away and it just looks like the squiggly pictures you see in our photo…get a little closer and you’ll see the “Where’s Waldo effect” of naked women in between the lines. It’s sort of like a dirty Magic Eye trick.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: