I thought the point of The Bachelor was that you watched the show to feel better about your own lack of a love life. Hey, at least you’re not on a national stage with 15 other women, as you fail to impress a guy that you probably wouldn’t be that into in real life anyway, right? Well take away the audience and the fame (the only reason to be on the show, really) and you’ve got The Bachelor and The Bachelorette videogames, where you can play as Jason Mesnick (‘Bachelorettes’ Trista Sutter and Jillian Harris, along with Andy Baldwin have also lent their voices to the game). It sort of looks halfway to Hentai, to tell you the truth.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: