From couples news — no to Scarlett Johannson and Ryan Reynolds split rumors and Elizabeth Banks and Chris Pine hook-up rumors — to coverage of the NYLON magazine Young Hollywood party with Joe Mazzello, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, we had you covered this week. Plus relationship advice and stories, style insight and the stuff you care about.
- We visited NYLON magazine’s Young Hollywood party, where Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron hung out with people from The Hills.
- And Joe Mazzello who’s in the upcoming Facebook movie The Social Network, and grew up in movies like Radio Flyer and Jurassic Park told us how he balances work and play.
- Speaking of young Hollywood, the cast of Eclipse visited Oprah this week and we live blogged it. Weirdest question: “If I was looking into your window on a Saturday night what would I see? Oprah, are you a talk show host or a peeping tom?
- em>Gossip Girl’s Dreama Walker answered our Crushable Questionnaire.
- Songwriter/producer Sean Garretttalked to us about his upcoming album, Courtesy Of.
- As he prepares to host the MTV Movie Awards next month Aziz Ansari tells us he’s planning to reenact all the “big MTV moments” at once for his opening monologue.
- Following up on rumors from last week that she was possibly cheating on her husband with Chris Pine, Elizabeth Banks laughed off rumors.
- Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are not breaking up.
- A look at how celebs and their publicists handle announcements about drug addictions, rehab and recovery.
- Fresh Meat II spoilers! No mention of Danny and Melinda though — shocker.
- Sandra Bullock‘s People magazine sold more than the one with Justin Bieber on the cover.
- Still wondering what Danielle Staub did to Dina Manzo? It was Real Housewives of New Jersey-filled week at Crushable, starting with this look at the biggest scandals to hit the Jersey ladies.
- And we have at least five questions about Danielle’s daughter Christine Staub.
- Then we cooked some recipes from Teresa Giudice‘s new cookbook, Skinny Italian. They were delicious! And so were Teresa’s jabs at Danielle.
- Moving on to the New York housewives, we got the goods on the newest housewife, Jennifer Gilbert. And talked more to Ramona‘s daughter Avery Singer.
- And if you missed this week’s Real Housewives of New York City, we have a recap, with Barbie dolls.
- Aaron Johnson‘s movie Nowhere Boy, directed by his baby mama Sam Taylor-Wood, is coming to the U.S. soon.
- We asked: are Jewish American Princesses the new guidos?
- Fame Wore: the fashions at NYLON‘s Young Hollywood party.
- You answered our poll: you’re not interested in the new produce Lindsay Lohan is selling.
- What do to about who keeps texting you even after you sign him.
- How do guys really feel about break ups?.
- Speaking of break ups upacking all the stuff that you accumulate at your boyfriend’s house post-break up it hard.
- Try using your hands.
- Who is Miss Grand Central?
- Best of: Freddie Prinze Jr. movies from 1998-2001.
- Shopping guys tell us what’s in the bag?
- We want more Rob Kardashian!
- Anonymous Celebrity: moviemaker Lena Dunham hits the bigtime.
- The 11 best Audrina Patridge illustrations on the Web.
- Is Peaches Geldof even real?
- A poll: would you tell the President he was a hottie?