Has Greyson Michael Chance – the sixth-grader whose viral video of him singing Lady Gaga‘s “Paparazzi” got him on a guest-spot on Ellen this morning – already hired the same swagger coach as Justin Bieber? What else could explain this hair-tossing phenomenon that mimics the Biebs so perfectly? Unless….unless they’ve learned how to replicate. Oh god, we’re imagining a future of prepubescent, prematurely cocky tween boys with long hair? It’s like Hanson all over again.
|Crushable Exclusive: An Interview With The Talented Greyson Chance|
|The Crushable 25 Fame Forecaster|
|25 Crushable Guys Under 25 For 2012|
Recommended by Crushable:
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
What We're Reading: