If you didn’t think there was enough sexual tension between Eric and Bill Compton on last season’s True Blood, June 1st’s premiere is gearing up to be a doozy. Not only will Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) be getting a love interest, (Kevin Alejandro), but there will actually be a gay vampire couple: the king of Mississippi – because wow vampires have a weird caste system – Russell Edgington (Denis O’Hare) and his lover Talbot (Theo Alexander). And if that wasn’t enough, 90210‘s Michael Steger will be playing a gay prostitute picked up by the king. And since it’s HBO, we won’t have to worry about the Modern Family gay-kiss dilemma: the vampires really have come out of the coffin.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
What We're Reading: