I barely can keep my eyes open long enough to catch Saturday Night Live after a long week, so we want some of whatever Betty White was on when she showed up at the SNL after-party at 2 a.m. early Sunday morning to party with the cast. White stayed for an hour and then left to catch a 6:30 a.m. flight, which means the 88 and 1/2-years-young (blurgh) actress stayed up all night after putting on a live show at 11:30. And that’s after a week of rehearsals. Damn, lady, slip us whatever awesome old people pills they are giving out these days.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
What We're Reading: