Did you miss anything on Crushable this week? Don’t worry, we have you covered — from Real Housewives of New York City, Lea Michele and Jay Sean to dating tips and thoughts on what bathing suits and accessories to pick up this summer, here is Crushable’s best stuff from the past week.
- Lea Michele may play good girl Rachel Berry on Glee, but we know better. A source has told Crushable that Lea has hooked up with both Matthew Morrison and Cory Monteith two of her Glee co-stars.
- But now Lea’s dating Theo Stockman, a star on Green Day’s Broadway musical American Idiot.
- Exclusive video of 16-year-old jazz singer Nikki Yanofsky performing in NYC.
- Has Bret Michaels‘ death scare breathed new life into his career? Looks like it — but what will he do with his power now?
- Pop R&B star Jay Sean talks Justin Bieber, his musical style and why he left med school behind for a chance at his dream.
- Speaking of the Beebs, we’ve cooked up a list of 18 things the pop superstar should do before he turns 18.
- Spencer Grammer‘s just like us! She had her bike helmet stolen then the creepy thief tried to hit on her!
- You might miss Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but you can catch Emma Caulfield, who starred on the show for five years, in the upcoming movie TiMER and Teen Nick TV show Gigantic. Emma talked to us about her new projects, the one she regrets and wanting to steal George Clooney‘s job.
- Who is new Friday Night Lights star Grey Damon?
- Kristin Cavallari denied drug rumors on The Hills this week. Here’s a round up of her best faces of the night and what they mean.
- Let’s talk music, with 10 acts you should listen to right now.
- We ask the question: which online dating service would our fav celebs use?
- Real Housewives of New Jersey‘s second season debuted this week, and we live-blogged it! Tune in this Monday night at 10 p.m. ET for another live-blog of all the craziness.
- Speaking of Real Housewives, Danielle Staub continued her craziness on the show — and then racy photos from her prostitute days emerged on Twitter.
- And we dug up some old footage of Dina Manzo on VH1′s My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding.
- Then we got an exclusive scoop from new Real Housewives of New York City cast member Jennifer Gilbert, who told us these ladies are all really this crazy — it’ not editing! — and she’s hoping to be the “relatable” one.
- Missed this week’s Real Housewives of New York City? It was dramalicious. And we have a helpful recap — with Barbies!
- Who do you think should star opposite Alicia Silvestone in the upcoming vampire movie Vamps? You told us: Ed Westwick.
- Why hello, Alexander Skarsgard. Do you mind not staring at me with that cold, creepy glare?
- 10 celebs who are great role models for gay teens.
- Looking for some hot bathing suits for summer? Here’s 20 suits that we love for you to check out.
- Cargo pants are hot hot hot for spring. We show you how to wear ‘em.
- And while we’re on the subject of summer, we let our imaginations go wild over favorite accessories for the beach or poolside.
- Fashion was the main event at this week’s star-studded Met Gala.
- Fame Wore: Designer Charlotte Ronson welcomed famous friends like Mischa Barton and Peaches Geldof to help her celebrate her collab with JC Penney.
- Do you have something that you love but you think it will drive away guys? We tested the theory with a Twilight obsession. The results: letting your inner freak flag fly gets good results.
- Another good dating technique: smile.
- We have tackled the theme of breaking up with best friends before…now we want you to weigh in on the matter. What would you do?
- You’re surely not the only girl out there who fantasizes about your boyfriend popping the question. This is one girl’s story.
- Why did your ex unfriend you on Facebook? We have some ideas.
- And here’s something good to know: what your taste in men says about you.
- Just in time for Mother’s Day: how to talk to your mom about aging.