Yesterday we learned that the new Alicia Silverstone film Vamps is casting for male love interests for Krysten Ritter and asked you guys: What hot young actors would make the best new vampire? I’m disappointed in you all for voting Dave Franco into last place with 9%…how will he ever escape from his brother James‘ shadow if you don’t give him the chance? And Nightmare on Elm Street‘s raccoon-eyed Kyle Gallner came in second-to-last with 12% despite already looking like he doesn’t sleep. Tied for third place with 15% of the vote was Friday Night Light‘s Taylor Kitsch and 90210‘s Tristan Wilds, so those tv stars will have to wait for their crossover fame a different way. Kick-Ass’ cougar-dater Aaron Johnson came in 2nd with 21%, but it was none other than Chuck Bass himself, Ed Westwick, who you could most easily imagine putting on a cape and fangs. Unlike fellow Brit Robert Pattinson, we hope that if Westwick is cast in a vampire role, the producers will let him keep his accent.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: