We don’t care how many Hollywood bromance films he’s in, Paul Rudd can out-weird the Internet any day. Like this Tim & Eric clip in which Rudd…we don’t know, lives in some sort of Tronverse? And watches himself dance on a computer screen? He also has an alter-ego named Oyster that dresses like our older brother did in 1993. Go ahead and take your paycheck for Dinner For Schmucks Paul because we all know you’re a freak at heart.
Recommended by Crushable:
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
What We're Reading: