Excuse us, because our jaws just dropped to the floor. Tonight’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art celebrated the “American Woman” — and, as expected, a swarm of starlets vying for best dressed showed up to mug for the cameras. There was Kate Hudson, sporting tasteful cleavage after a week of covering up her altered chest in ponchos! There was happy couple Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, squashing all those silly breakup rumors (hahaha Cameron Diaz hahahahah!!!). There was Oprah Winfrey accompanied by Oscar de La Renta. There was Blake Lively looking like a high-class call girl (that’s how we like her) and Jessica Szohr hoping to make a style splash and make us forget she possibly cheated on Chuck Bass. It was the night of what seemed like a thousand stars! Feast your eyes on our gallery below.
Recommended by Crushable:
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
What We're Reading: