Excuse us, because our jaws just dropped to the floor. Tonight’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art celebrated the “American Woman” — and, as expected, a swarm of starlets vying for best dressed showed up to mug for the cameras. There was Kate Hudson, sporting tasteful cleavage after a week of covering up her altered chest in ponchos! There was happy couple Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, squashing all those silly breakup rumors (hahaha Cameron Diaz hahahahah!!!). There was Oprah Winfrey accompanied by Oscar de La Renta. There was Blake Lively looking like a high-class call girl (that’s how we like her) and Jessica Szohr hoping to make a style splash and make us forget she possibly cheated on Chuck Bass. It was the night of what seemed like a thousand stars! Feast your eyes on our gallery below.
Recommended by Crushable:
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
What We're Reading: