What a week! From closeted celebrities to Avery Singer to SATC‘s Kristin Davis, Crushable had it covered. Here’s some of our greatest hits from the past week in our coverage of entertainment, relationship, style and, of course, other stuff.
- Our thoughts on closeted Hollywood: what are the pros and cons of staying in or coming out? Does it even matter any more? How have some actors and musicians handled it so far?
- We’ve got some advice for Sandra Bullock now that she’s revealed she’s adopted a baby: don’t try to replace the love of a man with the love of a child.
- Real World couple Danny Jamieson and Melinda Stolp are probably broken up for real, since he’s been spotted about town without a wedding ring, according to a Crushable spy.
- A source tells Crushable that lovebirds Katy Perry and Russell Brand are fighting over whether or not to invite her ex to their wedding. Sheesh.
- Crushable talks exclusively with Real Housewives‘ Ramona‘s daughter Avery Singer. Turns out she’s just a normal — if privileged — teen.
- We also got to talk exclusively to Sex and the City star Kristin Davis, who runs marathons when she’s not promoting one of the most anticipated sequels of the year.
- Ousted American Idol favorite Siobhan Magnus says getting voted of Idol is not the end of her career — it’s only the beginning. We believe it, this girl is going places.
- Is Bret Michaels one of the finalists on Celebrity Apprentice?
- Music alert: Miley Cyrus has a new single, Christina Aguilera has a scary new music video, Shakira has a fun new song, and Glee‘s Jane Lynch gets to sing with idol Olivia Newton John.
- And speaking of music, Crushable caught up with up and coming songstress Emii. Learn about her now before she hits the big time.
- Also, meet Tino Coury, the next big thing to hit the pop music scene. Watch out Taio Cruz.
- We dig up the five actresses who are too old to play teens.
- White Collar‘s Matt Bomer filming in New York: yummy.
- Celeb Lookalikes: well that’s just unfortunate.
- Natalie Portman may be a boyfriend stealer, but she looks ravishing in red.
- Alec Baldwin, Mr. Big and Hugh Dancy spotted taking in THE Broadway show of the moment Enron The Musical.
- Meet the stars of this weekend’s big (gory) blockbuster, A Nightmare on Elm Street — including Kellan Lutz and Rooney Mara.
- Real Housewives of New York City was crazy this week — and we have the dolls to prove it. And in honor of Countess LuAnn de Lesseps’ latest foray into singing, a poll: which Housewife sang it best?
- This week’s new episode of The City had some real and not-so-real moments. Here are the three most blatantly fake moments on the first new episode.
- The Hills also debuted new episodes this week. To celebrate, Crushable compiled a list of five of Kristin Cavallari‘s hookups you may have forgotten about.
- Levi Johnston: weird celebrity crush?
- What do your accessories say about you? Leave a comment telling us about your favorite summer accessory, and you could win a Swatch.
- Crushable asks: what was your first experience with makeup? We’ll tell you ours, if you tell us yours.
- Fashion or nightmare at the Nightmare on Elm Street premiere? You decide.
- Thinking of putting just a streak of color in your hair. These celebrities pulled it off, and so can you.
- What do you guys think about your snoring? Or bringing a toothbrush when you stay the night? Or your relationship with their mom? Our man panel has the answers — with videos!
- Speaking of guys, here’s the five types of guys you meet at art parties. Give it a shot!
- Can you really fall in love in just three days? This girl did.
- Advice on how to create on online profile that doesn’t suck.
- Textual Healing: dealing with those early evening texts, that sometimes materialize into “booty texts.”