From The City’s Whitney Port to Barbie’s new atheist outlook and our great iPad pickup experiment, we’ve got you covered at Crushable. Read on for some highlights from our coverage of the entertainment world, relationships, style and the stuff you care about:
- ZOMG!! We snagged a sneak peak at Whitney Port’s upcoming self-help book.
- Seth Rogen and Chris Pine vie for Reese Witherspoon’s affections in an upcoming rom-com. These things usually end with the schlub (that would be Seth) getting the girl. Yeah, that’s reality.
- 16 and Pregnant’s Josh Drummonds got arrested for stealing.
- Snooki got snubbed!!! Real Housewives of New Jersey’s Teresa Giudice and Dina Manzo talk smack about the Shore.
- Spotted! Emma Roberts and Freddie Highmore doing “Homework” in New York City.
- The Eclipse trailer dropped! It was leaking Clairol hair dye.
- The 5 songs that should have made it into Glee’s much-hyped Madonna episode.
- Celebs answer: Would you marry someone you’d only known a week?
- Hayden Panettiere chopped her hair into a sleek swept-back style. But would you do her ‘do?
- Rebecca Mader, aka Charlotte on Lost, dishes on the season finale.
- Shizz went down on Real Housewives this week — Crushable’s cast of doll doppelgangers recreate the dramz.
- Here’s how Josh Jackson wormed out of singing for Fringe’s musical episode.
- Does Lee DeWyze annoy you? Us too. Here’s why American Idol is selling him for the big finale.
- Kate Winslet filmed an HBO movie near our office, and we almost stole food from craft services.
- Kathryn Bigelow is not a sellout for directing a commercial for Revlon, starring Jessica Biel. We think: Why the hell not?
- We crunch the numbers to explain what a REAL night with Paris Hilton will cost you.
- Jake Gyllenhaal’s juiced-out gorilla bod. Would you hit that? Yeah, neither would we.
- Katrina Bowden needs to drop the dumb act before we start to believe it.
- Meanwhile, Megan Fox can’t quit sucking her thumb.
- Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe: very on or very off? Give it up, hot British people!!
- VH1′s weirdest news shows — and why you’ll be watching.
- Gallery: the celebs who celebrated 4/20 ….. yeah.
- Sorry, Shayne Lamas. This is your husband’s website.
- Is it just us — or does Matt Smith look like Wallace of Wallace And Gromit fame?
- Meet Skyler Samuels, hot new star of Furry Vengeance.
- Cheating, love and dating. Your Crushable editors weigh in.
- How do I get him to call me during the week? The Relationship Ninja responds.
- Will an iPad help you pick up guys?
- We narrow down the Top 10 Boys To Avoid.
- Poll: Would you ever leave your guy for the one who got away? Be honest!
- Don’t you love it when a dude sends you a text, and then disappears to Singapore for a month?
- The Problem Solver explains how to tell your estranged roommate to move on (and get new digs).
- Off the Market: Robin Sparkles reviews over-the-counter sex aides.
- India Ennenga describes her style as somewhere between “1920′s and punk.”
- A trip through teen-idol hair, from The Beatles to The Biebs.
- How to dress like Glee’s Rachel Berry, sweet bowtie sweater included.
- Barbie is a lot of things, including an atheist.
- There is an entire floor of a dorm at Oberlin College devoted to vampire role-players.
- Memoir: Living the dry life in the U.S. Navy.
- LOLOLOLOL: A mash-up mockery of infomercials.
- Fan Fic: Coachella is for closers, and beery makeouts.
- Here’s a handy chart on 4/20-loving famous people, and the amount of pot they try to slip past airport security.
- Check our gallery of adorable French Bulldog puppies!
- Peaches Geldof’s worst nightmare fills out our Crushable Questionnaire.
- The 7 tips for posing on the red carpet.