You guys remember Shayne Lamas, winner of The Bachelor season 12 and daughter of Lorenzo Lamas? Well, things fell through for Lamas and her reality prince in shining armor, but don’t worry, it’s not like she’s made a totally irrational and rash rebound by getting married to a guy she’s only known for a week. Oh wait, that’s exactly what she did. But it gets even better. Lamas’ new beau is Nik Richie, proprietor of TheDirty.com, which is (as far as we can tell) a hate-book where guys go and post pictures of their exes in compromising positions and rag on them. Richie’s site claims to be “The world’s first ever reality blogger™” (whatever that means) and covers its own ass with the disclaimer “The content that is published contains rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions, and factual information. Postings may contain erroneous or inaccurate information.” Perfect. Over-under on how long before Lamas herself appears on the site when she wakes up out of her Vegas-honeymoon stupor and realizes she married a reality blogger™ famewhore?
Recommended by Crushable:
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
What We're Reading: