From Khloe Kardashian to Roxy Olin to Aaron Johnson and some advice for dealing with the awkwardness that online relationship can bring in real life, this week Crushable had it all. Read on for a recap of the best of the best in entertainment, style and relationship content this week:
- A warning to all readers: if you hang out with Colbert Report writers, you could end up as a punchline. Or your tattoo could.
- Exclusive: The City‘s Roxy Olin talked to us about the show’s upcoming second season, her personal style, working with Kelly Cutrone and kissing Smith Jerrod (aka Jason Lewis). Also, she responded to news that Heidi Montag is suing The Hills and City creator Adam DiVello for sexual harassment.
- Kellan Lutz and Annalynne McCord heat up St. Maarten together last week.
- Neil Patrick Harris is everywhere, and next up he’ll narrate a PBC doc about service dogs. NPH overload?
- Taylor Momsen‘s leaving Gossip Girl, but she might be back.
- Exclusive: Social Network star Rooney Mara doesn’t use Facebook.
- A gallery of some of the most notorious starfuckers.
- Meet Aaron Johnson, the 19-year-old star of Kick-Ass, and boyfriend of a 43-year-old director who is pregnant with his baby.
- Remember Newsies? Here’s a gallery of the cast all grown up, and what they’re up to now.
- Khloe Kardashian is working with Kotex to make sure you respect your vagina.
- Ryan Seacrest is not trying to ruin American Idol, he’s trying to save it.
- What would it look like if Lindsay Lohan wrote a movie about her life?
- Some Real Housewives of New York City gossip swirled at Jill Zarin‘s book party — is Alex leaving the show? Also, we recap this week’s ep, with Barbies.
- Our latest Bea Bitchelle cartoon
- Review: ABC Family’s Beauty and the Briefcase, starring Hilary Duff, which debuts tomorrow.
- Fashion blogger Jessica Schroeder of What I Wore tells us how and why she launched her blog and why she does it.
- Fame Wore: the best and worst in celebrity fashion this week
- Would you wear these shoes?
- Advice for guys: want to not get laid? Try calling girls “trouble”.
- What’s worse? A guy Facebook stalking you or getting the herp?
- What do guys really think about girls and dating? How do men and women think differently? One guy speaks out.
- Ever defriend someone only to run into them later at a party? Here are some suggestions for avoiding Internet-related awkwardness in real life.
- Some quick rules to follow when sexting.
- Dont we all just want to own Suri Cruise‘s shoes?
- How to get your YA book published.
- Celebrity personal trainer Harley Pasternak has a new book out and he wants to teach you how to eat better.
- The best of the best when it comes to music videos from the early 1990′s.
- And some polls for you:
Would you ever let your ex back into your life?
Who is the worst reality show boyfriend?
Do you like to hook up at weddings?