From British R&B sensation Taio Cruz to Glee‘s media blitz and a very Jerseylicious makeover, we’ve got you covered at Crushable. Read on for some highlights from our coverage of the entertainment world, relationships, style and the stuff you care about:
- British pop/R&B star Taio Cruz is hitting the American music scene — and we won’t know what hit us.
- The Tudors‘ Tamzin Merchant is a poet, but her mind is in the toilet.
- Dennis Rodman is not really following the advice of his Sober House mentor Dr. Drew — showing up plastered in Miami. Also, he’s a sleaze.
- Big Love‘s Daveigh Chase has earned herself the nickname “Lindsay Lohan without the fame.”
- With days to go before new episodes premiere, the cast of Glee appeared on Oprah to perform and dish on working on one of the coolest, most loved (and most difficult) shows on TV today. We had a live blog and gallery of pics from the show.
- And speaking of Glee, here’s our latest Bea Bitchelle cartoon. She’s a star! And don’t you forget it.
- The Jolie Pitts go Easter egg hunting.
- American Idol has been ho-hum this season, but Rihanna and David Archuleta brought some much needed spice this week.
- A gallery of snaps of Anne Hathaway and her boyfriend who’s not really famous.
- Is she or isn’t she? A look at the media’s obsession with pregnancy in Hollywood and why Beyonce baby news is hot goss while Diablo Cody‘s pregnancy went unnoticed.
- We hit this week’s Dressed to Kilt event and got video of celebs like Joan Jett and Kelly Bensimon walking the runway in plaid. We also got a glimpse of Sean Connery‘s pimped out plaid ride and Housewife Kelly hailing a cab.
- The Hills‘ Lauren Conrad ruminates on the impact she hopes her young adult books are having on young women: “You don’t always have to read stuff that is heavy or a classic novel.”
- This week, Mischa Barton was spotted partying with Lindsay Lohan. So gave her some advice for dumping toxic friends and improving her life and career.
- So You Think You Can Dance update: all the returning All-Stars who have been revealed so far.
- Hey, remember Nickelodeon’s Hey Dude? It was awesome.
- Uh-oh, Real World Austin‘s Melinda Stolp has pictures of herself kissing a guy on her Facebook page — and it’s not her husband and fellow reality star Danny.
- Get ready for the latest food-related reality craze: Food Network’s The Private Chefs Of Beverly Hills.
- Two cool movie previews: Disneynature’s Oceans and Sex and the City 2.
- Is Winona Ryder making a comeback? We relive some of Winona’s biggest movie hits.
- On Real Housewives of New York City, Bethenny cried. A lot. (She’s got real problems, you know.) We relived it with Barbie dolls.
- Speaking of Housewives, why doesn’t Alex and Simon‘s new parenting book more of a big deal?
- Considering coming out to your family and friends? Here’s one girl’s story and some advice.
- One woman’s story about dating older men who aren’t particularly rich. And gallery of older men we love.
- Sean Evans says every woman wants a bad boy, but we disagree. And the age-old debate continues on.
- Are you consumed with thoughts of wedding this summer? We asked our man panel to weigh in on how they really feel about other people’s big day (and bachelor parties, too).
- Would you ever tell your friend her boyfriend is cheating on her?
- What would you look like as a cast member of Jerseylicious? Our deputy editor had her hair and make-up done at the Gatsby Salon and found out.
- They’re pricey, but eyelash extensions are awesome.
- We’ve been seeing updated pantaloons all over. Would you ever dream of wearing these crazy pants?
- Save money! Recreate this pricey Balmain shirt for pennies.
- Dispatches from Hollywood: to get ahead, it really is all about who you know.
- What would you do if you ran into Ethan Hawke on the street and he (sort of) asked you out?
- When these guys grow up, they’re going to be major players: See our gallery of young Hollywood’s best and cutest aka the future players of America.
- FISH!!!1! So cute.
- Taylor Kitsch’s abs are hott.
- Some polls this week:
What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to get revenge on a guy?
How do you feel about blowjobs?
Would you agree to be someone’s beard?