- Gotta love Jake Gyllenhaal. There’s a rumor he got in a Canadian bar fight over the weekend, defending the memory of Heath Ledger. (E! Online)
- Well, Kate Gosselin didn’t come in totally last on DWTS, but close. We liked her hair, though. (Popeater)
- Our new favorite lady, Zoe Saldana, graces NYLON’s front this month, and talks about race in Hollywood: “When they say ‘We want to go white,’ they have a very smooth way of saying it, and the recent one is the word traditional. [I've heard] ‘Oh, you know, you’re just not what we were looking for, your skin is a little darker.” (Jezebel)
- Transformers 3 MIGHT be awesome, now that John Malkovich has signed on to star. (TheFabLife)
- Julia Roberts shopped for yogurt all by her lonesome, and caused quite a stir. (Page Six)
- Pete Doherty is back in trouble with the law, has been arrested in connection with a drug death. (Telegraph UK)
- Shiloh Jolie-Pitt‘s parents are no doubt thrilled that her style choices include androgyny, caps with skulls, and gun holsters. So are we. (Us Magazine)
- Sarah Jessica Parker goes on a rainy outing with cute daughter Loretta. (People)
- The release of Mariah Carey‘s new album, Angels Advocate, has allegedly been canceled. (Digital Spy)
Recommended by Crushable:
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
What We're Reading: