Women who went on the pill beginning in the late ’60s lived longer than those who never used it, according to a new study out of Britain; More than 46,000 women were tracked for 40 years from 1968 on. (The Associated Press)
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
What We're Reading: